Monday, May 9, 2016

Updates from the Wonderful World of AmamammaDesigns

                   
You have not known the meaning of the word tired until you are craft show tired. 
              
             
The month of April was a whirlwind of shows, custom orders, and family life.  

The month of May I am taking some time back from shows because y oldest child is graduating high school! My baby boy is a senior. May now involves extra activities as he concludes his high school career.
                   
But never fear! I am still working up a storm. My Etsy shop is being restocked with new items added weekly. 
        
I am in the process of a top secret project using these wonderful materials.  (More shall be revealed later)
     
And I am designing away. Currently I am working on a child's swimsuit coverup. Crochet peeps be on the lookout for a pattern testing call at the end of the month.

As always I am still taking a limited amount of custom orders.

Pshew!!!!! For someone taking a break I sound rather busy don't I? 
That's the crafter's life! And I'm loving it!
                       

No comments:

Post a Comment