Sunday, April 17, 2016

Notes to Self - Craft Show Edition


The weather is warming up and that means it is time for outdoor craft shows. I just participated in my first show of the season yesterday. So today I thought I would share a few of the random thoughts that flew through my mind as I worked yesterday.

  • Setup wasn't as difficult as I thought it would be, but did I bring enough product?
  • Give the 4 year old some breakfast....a muffin and chocolate milk for a treat might bribe her to be good.
  • Slow start, glad I brought a few small UFOs....maybe I can beef up the product offering on the tables
  • 4 year olds get bored very quickly.....I wonder why she is so antsy this morning
  • Yay!!!!! Customer!!!!!!
  • 4 year olds invent potty emergencies just for a change of scenery
  • Did I bring sunscreen? No.....I guess I need to stand facing the booth for awhile.
  • Bright sunshine + late night + early morning start + sugar loaded breakfast = cranky 4 year old
  • Halfway point! "Mommy, can we go home?"
  •  "Mommy, they're buying without giving you money!" "No sweetheart, they're just looking to see what they want to buy!"
  • Mommy, I'm super sweaty! Can't we go sit in the car?"


As you can see it was a very interesting day. Thank you to all my customers who thought Audrey was cute. It was a long day for her but you made it fun for her. And if you are local to us look for us at a craft show near you!

No comments:

Post a Comment